Workshops – Private Lessons
Private classes for one or two students in my home studio in Ventura, CA or at a location provided by student or instructor. The price is $900 for a private class. 15 hour course and materials (3 days at 5 hours per day or 5 days at 3 hours per day to be completed in 1 month). Scheduling with the instructor. Materials: Sterling, fine silver, and enamel are an extra charge, use of gold only if student provides the materials.
Upon completion of these classes you will feel comfortable to complete these projects on your own.
- Jewelry Fabrication (all levels)
- Cold Connections (Riveting)
- Metal Forming
- Metal Raising into vessel form, by hand or by hydraulic press
- Chain Making (Byzantine): using fine silver wire
- Basic Stone Setting Learn the method of bezel setting. The ring of silver surrounding the stone in its’ setting
- Chasing and Repousse Learn to create the unique expression of hammering designs into the metal to create both negative and positive impressions in the metal.
- Chasing and Repousse Tool Making Learn to create the tools necessary for creating multidemensional designs by chasing/repousse
- Vitreous Enameling
- Cloisonne (must have some basic metal skills)
- Experimental (no skills necessary)
Please contact Jennifer if you are interested in setting up a class or learning more. There is a 50% deposit due at signing up. email@example.com We take PayPal.